CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I’d have to agree, I’d be more confident taking on Real over the two legs than the dippers. I do see them as dark horses in the competition this year
I don't get this fear of Liverpool I think they are one of the weakest teams left with Roma and Seville I'd be happy to draw them.

The Anfield game was just a mad 10 minutes of mistakes we dominated it for the most part. I could see us comfortably outplaying them over two legs.

I think Bayern and Barcelona are the 2 to avoid.
When I watched Bayern they looked really slow so I think our speed of play would be too much for them.

I know what you mean though a trip to Munich is tough with the crowd bent referee etc

If we get drawn at home in the 2nd leg I don’t care who we get, we’ll win. But I don’t fancy a 2nd leg at Anfield or Barca

If we get drawn at home in the 2nd leg I don’t care who we get, we’ll win. But I don’t fancy a 2nd leg at Anfield or Barca

Disagree
I want the home leg first. The away goal curse looms when you're at home second so if you pull off a perfect performance at home and avoid it first, you put the opposition in a cagey frame of mind straight away in the second leg. I would fancy us to score anywhere and think our style suits the break against top teams with Sane especially.
Look at the Rags yesterday, they didnt have a clue what to do due to being at home with no away goal in the bank
Plus obviously there is the potential for ET in the second leg where conceding a goal gives you no chance of coming back

Clubelo rankings of last 8

1 Barcelona

2 Real Madrid

3 CITY

4 Juventus

5 Bayern

9 Liverpool

13 Roma

19 Sevilla

I don't get this fear of Liverpool I think they are one of the weakest teams left with Roma and Seville I'd be happy to draw them.

The Anfield game was just a mad 10 minutes of mistakes we dominated it for the most part. I could see us comfortably outplaying them over two legs.

Exactly this. Everyone forgets the match finished 4-3, and we were the slightest touch away from Aguero scoring to make it 4-4. They lost their heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.