CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Lessons will have been learned from our last meeting. We will beat them over two legs

So glad we got second leg at home. Would hate to have gone to anfield in a cup competition of this magnitude in the second leg.. I think we’ll do it over 2 legs but I must admit this was my last choice of team I wanted to draw

Glad we're away first, get it over with and know what we have to do at home. I reckon it'll be close at Anfield, one goal either way or a draw, so I think we can beat them again at home.

Come on City!!

Wow big 5 games coming up. Wonder how pep going to rotate the team.

Liverpool priority for me he has to rest big players for the derby. Shit, but we need full strength against Liverpool. Kids can take utd anyway.

Good times blues. It’s march and our season is just starting

Cmon city

So glad we got second leg at home. Would hate to have gone to anfield in a cup competition of this magnitude in the second leg.. I think we’ll do it over 2 legs but I must admit this was my last choice of team I wanted to draw

Agree with your first point, but I think I'd rather we play Liverpool than Barca or Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.