CL stand closures v BMG and Celtic

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Just had email below from City.Seriously,wtf has happened to our support over the last few years.

We want to ensure that our supporters have the best possible matchday experience, in a safe and enjoyable environment, and to help us achieve this, we will be closing level 3 of the South Stand for the Celtic and Borussia Monchengladbach fixtures, however this will remain open for the Barcelona fixture

If our new fanbase cant be arsed give the stand to Celtic and BMG,they have good support so should sell it out no problem.

Last edited:
When I saw the pricing on the official site at the weekend I had assumed that we were giving the top tier to Celtic and Borussia fans, especially as there were so many Borussia fans up there last season and Celtic are obviously going to bring a shit load of supporters. It's pretty poor if they are literally leaving it closed, apart from anything, it would be nice to be able to sit in my own seat and not have to fuck about making sure I get seats together with friends. It's a bummer we have such a difficult group but the upside is that the matches are all fairly appetising, not great if the club genuinely think there's no point opening whole sections of the ground.

It's not being used as somewhere to chuck all the away fans in that have home tickets is it?

Just had email below from City.Seriously,wtf has happened to our support over the last few years.

We want to ensure that our supporters have the best possible matchday experience, in a safe and enjoyable environment, and to help us achieve this, we will be closing level 3 of the South Stand for the Celtic and Borussia Monchengladbach fixtures, however this will remain open for the Barcelona fixture

If our new fanbase cant be arsed give the stand to both of them,they have good support so should sell it out no problem.
I can half understand closing for Gladbach maybe but to close it for Celtic is a fuckin joke we could deffo shift the tickets for it and i'm sick of being moved from my seat in South Stand 3rd tier, deffo dropped a bollock with this one,i hope enough fans complain and City rethink it for the Celtic game at least.

Ps Sorry about the thread title,gone a bit Steve McClaren spelling wise,cant edit
Yes you can. Immediately above your opening post, on the right hand side, next to "watch thread", is a button marked "thread tools". Click on it and you get an option to edit the thread title. Only the poster who starts a thread can do it though. In this case, you.

This is a joke.
Totally agree with comments re the Celtic game - if we don't think we can sell the tickets give the top tier to them.
We complain as supporters there's no atmosphere - a top tier of Jocks would guarantee that. Bring it on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.