Clattenburg stood down this weekend.

richardtheref said:
Interesting that he is still down on the Match Officials website as reffing Spurs V Brighton tonight. He also has a Champs League appointment next week. Must only be suspended from Premier League.

I think this could be his last warning after his suspension a few years back and also allegedly being spotted enjoying beverages at County Durham Cricket Ground less than 24 hours before reffing the Community Shield.

I am not a Detective but something about your user name gives me the idea you have a little extra knowledge about these matters so..........
It is very easy to work out how the Prem. League found he had not travelled with his assistants, (They dobbed him in) but how have they found out about the phone call ?

Blue Mist said:
richardtheref said:
Interesting that he is still down on the Match Officials website as reffing Spurs V Brighton tonight. He also has a Champs League appointment next week. Must only be suspended from Premier League.

I think this could be his last warning after his suspension a few years back and also allegedly being spotted enjoying beverages at County Durham Cricket Ground less than 24 hours before reffing the Community Shield.

I am not a Detective but something about your user name gives me the idea you have a little extra knowledge about these matters so..........
It is very easy to work out how the Prem. League found he had not travelled with his assistants, (They dobbed him in) but how have they found out about the phone call ?
I was just wondering this and the thought occurred to me that Warnock hasn't been mentioned in a disciplinary context. If he'd rung Clattenburg, knowing the rules, then you'd expect him to face some sanction wouldn't you? But he doesn't seem to be in the frame so maybe Clattenburg rang Warnock and the latter queried it with him, who them mentioned he was on his own going to the Sheeran concert. Then Warnock dobbed him in.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Mist said:
richardtheref said:

I was just wondering this and the thought occurred to me that Warnock hasn't been mentioned in a disciplinary context. If he'd rung Clattenburg, knowing the rules, then you'd expect him to face some sanction wouldn't you? But he doesn't seem to be in the frame so maybe Clattenburg rang Warnock and the latter queried it with him, who them mentioned he was on his own going to the Sheeran concert. Then Warnock dobbed him in.

That is how I see it as well. Warnock earns brownie points with the Prem. League and Clattenburg will not now dare to give a controversial decision against Palace for fear of a backlash.
Now I am nota conspiracy theorist but what's the betting we get Clattenburg when we play them !

Blue Mist said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Mist said:

That is how I see it as well. Warnock earns brownie points with the Prem. League and Clattenburg will not now dare to give a controversial decision against Palace for fear of a backlash.
Now I am nota conspiracy theorist but what's the betting we get Clattenburg when we play them !

What's a nota conspiracy? Is it one of David Icke's new things?

;)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anyway, among all the fuss about Clattenburg, the PGMOB saw fit to sneak out the news that Stuart Attwell is back on the Elite List and will be refereeing in the PL again. Talk about the proverbial 'good day to bury bad news'.

Even if they were a professional association of arseclowns this would be a poor elite list containing that arseclown.

aguero93:20 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Anyway, among all the fuss about Clattenburg, the PGMOB saw fit to sneak out the news that Stuart Attwell is back on the Elite List and will be refereeing in the PL again. Talk about the proverbial 'good day to bury bad news'.

Even if they were a professional association of arseclowns this would be a poor elite list containing that arseclown.
I disagree my friend. If they were a professional association of arseclowns then Attwell would indeed be an elite member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.