Clattenburg to move to Saudi Arabia

It stinks, and it's absolute bollocks that he gets to swan off to an Arabian sunset without the real reason why coming out.

Don't give a fuck if it 'hurts the brand' tbh, hopefully the truth will out.
Have I missed something it's got to be the money hasn't it ?

I see Jim Holden in the Sunday Express is saying that the prem league managers should be begging Clattenberg to reconsider HIS decision to go to the land of sand, on the grounds that he is the best of the best! As far as good old miopic Jim is concerned it's purely a case of a bigger pay packet in Saudi .

I see Jim Holden in the Sunday Express is saying that the prem league managers should be begging Clattenberg to reconsider HIS decision to go to the land of sand, on the grounds that he is the best of the best! As far as good old miopic Jim is concerned it's purely a case of a bigger pay packet in Saudi .
To be fair to the journalists, if they have any beliefs about refs being bent they probably won't put their thoughts into print.

Twattenberg leaves because, according to him, he wasn't protected by PiGMOL.

PiGMOL - who's protection of their organisation and staff makes the Bilderbergers look porous.

It's a bullshit smokescreen and the media are complicit by not asking or investing the right questions.

Media sales loss for losing PL access etc....

All I know is that when it all comes out it'll be our fault. It always is.

There's no way that the premier league would allow their top referee to leave before the seasons out unless they needed him gone.

I hope his last game is for us at the Etihad. We should all give him a standing ovation in appreciation for his flawless officiating over the years. Maybe chant his name too. I'm sure the club can get it arranged so he has a guard of honour also. We've lost Stevie G, Lampard, and now another one. Lets hope Anthony Taylor can fill those considerable shoes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.