Claudio Bravo has left the club

I've seen some garbage from the 80s onwards and still think pound for pound he's been the worse I've seen. I could not see anything in his game at all.

It's all opinions mind

Going to be difficult to find a replacement IMO. An experienced keeper that plays the same way as Ederson so doesn't disrupt the team, happy to be No. 2 for a few seasons, Steffen may do a season but doubt he'll hang around as a number 2. Won us us cups, so I'm grateful.
I think you might be underestimating what a draw being the #2 keeper at Manchester City is to a guy who was playing in Columbus, Ohio two years ago.

I think you might be underestimating what a draw being the #2 keeper at Manchester City is to a guy who was playing in Columbus, Ohio two years ago.
Possibly, but from what I’ve read he’s done well in Germany, just think he may have got the taste for being number 1, if he’s happy as a number 2 and cup keeper great.
Would say though we will now see the benefit of keeping our cup keepers in the team for finals. Compared to united that will have no trust from reserve keepers after keep dropping Romero for the latter stages.

transfer didn't work out but hopefully he will regain some of the form that he had before arriving, I would guess he feels the same way about leaving Manchester that many fans will feel about him leaving it was simply time to move on for everyone

Not the best for us on the pitch in his first year, never moaned and got on with it. Provided some good cup performances which lead to trophies so thank you for your service Claudio. Great human being too, didnt he buy 70 odd houses for a village back in Chile? Good luck to you and your family in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.