Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Arsenal fans talking about Foden

Difference is we see foden day in day out from an early age!

Maybe it's because we sign lots of young players who we either for our youth team or loan out!

Alvarez is the exception hope am wrong and he will be another Alvarez settling playing wise..

Ah right suppose will get to watch him in training before we decide on him staying or loaning
presume most of the scouting came from the world cup last month, he'll prob stay on loan at River (or thats the rumour) - he'll come in in the summer.

These kind of signings are normally meet with initial excitement but then nothing more (bar some noticeable exceptions).

For me, I love them and I am glad the club does it. You wait for these players to go to Europe and then buy them the price is 5 times as much if not more, so there is a lot of leeway in them.

Alvarez was a bargain for us, Enzo was expensive for Chelsea.

So whilst some may not land, I imagine we get most, if not all our money back (even a profit for some) and others we get a £100 million player for between £10-20 million.

I have no idea how good this kid is and struggle to see how other blues would really know (not doubting them, but surely it’s You Tube highlights or the odd match), it sounds like he has more hype around him then Perrone or Kayky which is probably a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.