Cleaning a Cobra pit with 200 Cobras

talkativesprout said:
Venom gland removed. It just like mistreatment to me.

Yeah, Cobras would normally 'spit' venom at an assailants eyes from distance , before moving in to attack .......

black mamba said:
talkativesprout said:

Yeah, Cobras would normally 'spit' venom at an assailants eyes from distance , before moving in to attack .......
You need to know how to handle all wild animals, this is not a to say there are no dangers but being scared and having nervous movements is not a good starting place. Chill out with most wild animals don't scare them and your mostly safe. Do not try this with lions, tigers etc as you will be mostly tea

Result of a Cobra bite on the foot .....

55lb94.jpg

black mamba said:
talkativesprout said:

There are only 6 i think types of cobra that can spit their venom, however those that do are accurate in hitting your eyes at 3 meters.

A king cobra injects about 8ml per bite, that is a hell of a lot and would sort us lot out in about 3 minutes.
It will take an elephant down in 3 hours.

As you say their venom is not as bad as some nasty cocktails in the animal world but it makes up for that in volume.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.