Clichy

Better than Kolarov but still has too many brain farts for me and Pep will want someone who is better attacking wise.

Hopefully the sudden change from rotating the left backs means Kolarov's departure has now been finalised. Keep Clichy for another year because he's home grown.

Players need consecutive games to develop confidence and consistency; there was a similar thread lauding Kolarov at the start of the season.
However improved his performances have been, Clichy just doesn't pose enough threat in the final third, given the possession we tend to enjoy.

Was ok going forward but almost cost us a goal in the second half. They are both poor for me but I'd keep him as the back up and get rid of Kolorov.

I have always preferred clichy, he is consistent. You never know when kolarov is going to have a shocker and his forward play is a bit one dimensional. Clichy just lets the forwards get on with it without overcommiting numbers to every attack.

He's better than Kolarov but why does he insist on pushing a player in the back when they go up for a header? Why do it? It just gives silly freekick away. And he doesn't just do it once or twice its every timr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.