Clocks go foward sunday march 31st (Europe)

No, don’t do it Saturday night, who needs a early Saturday night. Do it after breakfast on Sunday morning, then you have a extra hour in your Sunday just like that. It’s a top tip I used to do when I was single, my wife won’t have it , she is wrong.
Should've arranged your wedding for clocks back day, you'd have missed it and still be a happy man.

You're spot on and the extra hour is small compensation for the move into winter which is shite.

As for the oven clock, our oven only goes on when we use it, who the fuck walks round with an oven strapped to their wrist to tell the time :-)

In the U.S. they used to tell airline passengers on flights into Mississippi & similar places "fasten your seat belts, extinguish your cigarettes and put your watches back 50 years."

Just thinking there used to be loads of clocks/things to change, Video recorders, ovens, microwaves, dashboard clock in the car, watches, digital alarm clocks etc

These days I change the car dashboard one, & the kitchen one, Mrs Moon does the heating and that's that. Not had a watch for years or alarm clock, all you need is a mobi.

Went to a City game at Loftus Road a few years back and, unusually for me, got inside the ground about half an hour before kick off. Couldn’t work out why the stands were so empty and weren’t filling up, then it got to kick off time and it dawned on me and my mate that the clocks had gone back the night before and neither of us had realised!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.