Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GXCity said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Regarding the kit man, maybe Bobby just thought he was a **** and treated him thus ? The guys desire to dive straight on twitter the minute he was sacked, to slag him off, says a fair bit about the kit man. My immediate reaction without having met the guy is "weasel like, shit house" maybe Bob thought similar.

Anyway onwards and upwards, thanks for the ride Bobby, it's been fantastic in the main. Now time to enjoy the next chapter.

Les Chapmans been sacked?

No it's another guy who worked there and I think he left last year

The media call for his head from pretty much day one, stirring shit in the papers daily and blatantly making up bullshit stories.... Now they have got their wish all of a sudden City are big meanys for sacking him.
i have more respect for a jar of hitlers shit than these media twats

BringBackSwales said:
Benarbia said:
Where has my apology thread gone!!!

I apologise. I didn't get chance to call you a cock before they removed the thread

Bitter bitter bitter.

I may be a cock but I delivered the news first that Mancini was gone and Pellegrini was the man to replace him XOXO

I loved Mancini as much as the next man but he failed his targets. This is a job one of the top football management jobs in the world. YOU HAVE TO HIT YOUR TARGETS its the name of the game like most well paid high pressure jobs. He failed that so they excused him of his duties.

Also I do not think the players much liked him his man management skills are questionable and its obvious many players Tevez, Dzeko, Nasri, Hart, Vinny to name a few all had personal gripes with the man. Also some of his decisions were atrocious you need a goal and you take off Tevez for Rodwell? You drop a red hard Dzeko and leave him on the bench after he has scored a hat trick? I am sorry blues but with the team we had we should have walked the league and at least two other trophies.

Thank you for the title and memories Mancini enjoy the £20mil plus severance which is more than fair and good luck at your new job.

He's gone - lets move on

Could have been a better ending but seems our hand had been forced.

Can't wait until the new season starts with new players, new manager & current players up for the new challenge

CTID1988 said:
The media call for his head from pretty much day one, stirring shit in the papers daily and blatantly making up bullshit stories.... Now they have got their wish all of a sudden City are big meanys for sacking him.
i have more respect for a jar of hitlers shit than these media twats

That is some fucking saying !!!

didactic said:
I loved Mancini as much as the next man but he failed his targets. This is a job one of the top football management jobs in the world. YOU HAVE TO HIT YOUR TARGETS its the name of the game like most well paid high pressure jobs. He failed that so they excused him of his duties.

Not just well paid high pressure jobs, that's jobs in general! If I was under performing at work they'd get rid of me too, I just wouldn't have a multi million pound severance package.

didactic said:

Also I do not think the players much liked him his man management skills are questionable and its obvious many players Tevez, Dzeko, Nasri, Hart, Vinny to name a few all had personal gripes with the man. Also some of his decisions were atrocious you need a goal and you take off Tevez for Rodwell? You drop a red hard Dzeko and leave him on the bench after he has scored a hat trick? I am sorry blues but with the team we had we should have walked the league and at least two other trophies.

Thank you for the title and memories Mancini enjoy the £20mil plus severance which is more than fair and good luck at your new job.
That was so he was 100% ready for a CL game it just turned out that Dzeko is a bit soft in the head

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:

That was so he was 100% ready for a CL game it just turned out that Dzeko is a bit soft in the head

I know but admit blue there have been times when even you are like "HUH???" at some of his decisions?

bluevengence said:
welsh_andy said:
blueinsa said:
Seriously fella, get a fucking grip!

20ish managers in 30yrs, yep i must get a grip.
maybe one day we stick by a manager for once

Even if he is wrong for the club?
Was he wrong when he was given his 5yr deal????

Be interesting to see how much this will cost us re ffp

4Mill to get pellegrini.. compo for all the people sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.