Clutching at straws now.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He cannot bleat on all season about the number of games - 'You can't play two games in three days, etc'! - and then use ANY who will start at Villa. It must be stiffs squad! I fancy the entire coaching team will get a game!

It's hardly a game nothing more than a training exercise players will be able to play for half an hour or so as many subs as required its a few days break for the lads give Mario 90 mins that will help him This is just shit stirring nonsense

wish Mario would do something else daft, he's been quiet recently... at least when he's keeping the media they're not making up crap about the club as a whole!!

A couple of first teamers, Balo beause it will help keep him match fit and Savic for the experience, nothing to see here but more desperate shit stiring.

Also no compliments or praise for being the only Premier League side to offer any help. Typical ragtop.

If we had not gone. Manchester City billionaires refuse to help flood victims & a club source would have said . The players are livid as they where only too happy play in a charity game. Your damned if you ,damned if you don't. Fcuk the Press set of rag loving tossers

If a 'Senior' player was whinging that he had to do a charity event of this type, knowing that it would be only an appearance, then I personally wouldn't be happy with that player. However, that story is an extreme load of bullshit, made by a paper who most certainly don't like us so I won't have a problem with the so-called senior players unless they come out and say something.

If anyone goes it will be the likes of Mario, Pizzaro and Paddy who attend, players who would never begrudge a night in Italy and are not the focus of the present team.

brad the blue said:
Some people are worrying over nothing. Relax and chill.

Worried ?? who's worried?? do I sound worried?? didnt mean to sound worried!!
you've got me worried now ..
At least I'm not paranoid,thats a relief !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.