Cockroaches

i was told there are african roaches and european roaches in and around europe. african ones are the big lads while the euro ones are quite small. if you are in greece then you might have seen an african one. i woke my mate up once with an african one on the wardrobe next to his face. it was like a dinner plate.

An old mate of mine ended up in the "Bangkok Hilton", where cockroaches were eaten for their protein, as you were only fed on boiled rice, unless your family and friends sent in food and stuff.

When I lived in Spain there were flying cockroaches. I swear I closed the window in my apartment once, just in time for one to splatter against the window, almost breaking it.

Mind you, I was taking a lot of drugs at the time.

mancitymick said:
Worse thing you can do is stand on one. All that happens apart from them being squashed is there eggs get into your tread and as you walk you end up spreading more eggs and the twats then infest

Or, as happened to my mate whilst in Spain, you tread on them, put your trainers back in your suitecase and when you open your suitcase hundreds of cockroaches come running out. He had to call pest control to get rid of them all.

Stuart said:
i once saw 70 odd thousand of the fuckers at a swamp . horrible bastards .

Not THE swamp??

By the way, how the feck did you manage to count them so quick? ;-D

singing stand blue said:
mancitymick said:
Worse thing you can do is stand on one. All that happens apart from them being squashed is there eggs get into your tread and as you walk you end up spreading more eggs and the twats then infest

Or, as happened to my mate whilst in Spain, you tread on them, put your trainers back in your suitecase and when you open your suitcase hundreds of cockroaches come running out. He had to call pest control to get rid of them all.

Hahaha.

Had the big Oriental bastards last year, thankfully the neighbours who brought them left, however we then got some new ones in and they brought the even harder to shift German variety with them..../sigh

Again thankfully they also left and the latest neighbours seem to actully get of they're arse and do something about it after a few complaints to the they're landlord, so not seen many of late thank god cause those German ones are climbers and like to get around../shudder

Of course soon as the roaches leave the mice return oh well I can live with them and hopefully my kitten will learn some hunting skills soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.