Cocteau Twins

malg

Just got Carolyn's Fingers on the stereo.......by fuck they could write, and produce, a mighty fine song. If you haven't heard it, give it a listen.

Took a punt on their BBC sessions CD some ten years ago that I found floating around some discount bin. Was blown away by it. One of my better stumble upons.

Great band listen to pearly dew drop drops and iceblink luck both great songs but dont try to understand the lyrics as nobody i know understands what the f she is saying.
Scotland does punch above its weight when it comes to music

Great band listen to pearly dew drop drops and iceblink luck both great songs but dont try to understand the lyrics as nobody i know understands what the f she is saying.
Scotland does punch above its weight when it comes to music

Some **** posted a link to this a few months ago and after listening to it I couldn't get it out of my fucking head for weeks.

We'll be sold when Roddy
Comes for pearly dewdrop's drops
Weeks in our company
Cups of pearly dewdrops' drops

We'll be sold when Roddy
Weeks in our company

We'll be sold when Roddy comes
When Roddy comes
('Tis the lucky, lucky, penny, penny, penny)
(Buys the pearly to their souls)

In fact I should have known fucking better opening this thread, because I'm singing it again now. The OP is a cuntbucket.

Some **** posted a link to this a few months ago and after listening to it I couldn't get it out of my fucking head for weeks.

We'll be sold when Roddy
Weeks in our company

We'll be sold when Roddy
Weeks in our company

We'll be sold when Roddy comes
When Roddy comes
('Tis the lucky, lucky, penny, penny, penny)
(Buys the pearly to their souls)

In fact I should have known fucking better opening this thread, because I'm singing it again now. The OP is a cuntbucket.

Agreed. But then you are as well as this song is now in my head.

Great band, mad as a brush lyrics, but great music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.