Coin throwing at Wembley

notreallyhere

As usual the moronic minority were out in force yesterday.

I was sat in Block 111 and saw, in no particular order, two paralytic blokes starting a fight with each other in front of a group of frightened kids, a pissed-up bloke smoking fags in his seat (again next to kids) and two idiots who decided it was a good idea to start launching coins into the tier above where Arsenal fans were sitting. Thankfully some fellow blues with much bigger balls than me stepped in and managed to get them to desist.

Embarrassing.

notreallyhere said:

I was sat in Block 111 and saw, in no particular order, two paralytic blokes starting a fight with each other in front of a group of frightened kids, a pissed-up bloke smoking fags in his seat (again next to kids) and two idiots who decided it was a good idea to start launching coins into the tier above where Arsenal fans were sitting. Thankfully some fellow blues with much bigger balls than me stepped in and managed to get them to desist.

Embarrassing.

If it's the same fight I saw we were right behind that. Started off as a discussion with the young lads behind them then the older fellas just lost it. Was all about James Milner of all things. Ok. the young lads were wind ups but the reaction was so out of order, esp with kids scared to death and crying right next to them. Had to admit I couldnt help getting a bit involved and telling the older fellas fighting to do one the clowns. Then one was apparently gonna do me too...
What makes grown men behave like this I will never understand.

BlueRob01 said:
notreallyhere said:

Embarrassing.

If it's the same fight I saw we were right behind that. Started off as a discussion with the young lads behind them then the older fellas just lost it. Was all about James Milner of all things. Ok. the young lads were wind ups but the reaction was so out of order, esp with kids scared to death and crying right next to them. Had to admit I couldnt help getting a bit involved and telling the older fellas fighting to do one the clowns. Then one was apparently gonna do me too...
beer

danebanksheik said:
BlueRob01 said:
notreallyhere said:

Embarrassing.

beer
Now that's quite a quandry for us stewards_Illegal to have alcohol pitch side so people get steaming pre game-in theory they should be told to "fuck off" but that's a "jobsworth" view but legally a requirement at football games-drinking at stadia is limited, if it wasn't better atmosphere ?? After doing Wembley for 1D and Eminem-where beer was free flowing_I'd say not. Police agree that football fans are much better behaved than any other Wembley attendee (Fucking irony)

we had argy bargy over by 104, took stewards forever to bother to have a nose, they too busy nosing on their phones to care. the 2 groups were slagging each other off and the one group wanted to scrap outside, at one point thought it was gona kick off big time with one guy trying to make his way up to back to kick off, only for his son to stop him. didckheads mun no need for blue on blue. it shudnt happen full stop

notreallyhere said:

Embarrassing.

i was sat in block 111, row 43 - i saw the fight and also saw the coin throwing, very very sad to see blues act like this.

Block 521, 4 Arsenal fans, two wearing Arsenal blue & yellow colours. Tickets obviously acquired via a City connection. It's not the first time Iv'e been close to opposition fans at Wembley.

After my last two visits Chelsea SF and Wigan I decided never again, 13 year old grandson (Arsenal fan) wanted to attend on Sun and was ok with going in the City section, almost booked our tickets when his Mum told me she had booked a weekend in Paris. All I can say is thank fuck I missed the now all to common pissheads who spoil the day for every decent person who they meet.
Been to 7 England games with the grandson never any trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.