Cole Palmer

I dont understand it.. but I guess he wants out. They have more players in his position at Chelsea.
I think he’s ready to push on but if he does go i hope it’s not to Chelsea as his game time would probably be very limited. Brighton seems a good destination for developing players.
Yeah. If his number one priority is game time, why go to Chelsea. If we can add the perm tax to Palmer though and get some serious coin, I’m all for it. I like Palmer, and he would def get limited minutes here, and he’d win more silverware but if he wants to leave, bye.

I think we're fucking insane to sell him and this will come back to bite us on the arse, personally.
Totally agree with you, but the club has been pursuing it own version of a "moneyball' and as long as it works and we are wining trophies, better to shut the feck up. I always preferred Cole's attitude to meekness of Phil, but it just hasn't worked for him.

It's alleged by Cole's rag mates in his Wythy local that he will be delighted to move on.

Well his rag supporting mates would be delighted with any kind of success, which his move would be for him, as their fucking team are unlikely to win any for them to celebrate.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.