Cole Palmer

There is something about Palmer I just don’t like. The wrong kind of arrogance.

Not right for City.

Reactions: CC1
The lad just wants to play, from the comments Pep would have liked him to stay but we have so many options it was a tricky one, we got good money and he is getting game time, good for everyone. I have a different opinion about Sterling though

Many people said the same thing last season when you guys sold Jesus and Zinchenko to us. 'Can't believe Pep sold Arsenal 2 winners, he's giving them a huge advantage'.

From memory last season seemed to turn out OK for City in the end.....

Lesson to heed is don't get caught up in the here and now - see how things play out over the longer term and then you can judge if it was the right move or not.

rubbish!! the lad is a proper talent...wasn't going to play much under Pep as his spiky personality doesn't suit a Pep dressing room.... understand that sacrifice a better or quality talent for team harmony but to say that he only tried hard against us is crazy. He showed all of this talent with us when he had the chance. He also showed a bit of Balls with U21 England ..you need that and he will become a fantastic player in the prem. Big Big Big loss..i said this at the time. Terrible signal to the academy...you need spiky players to win...and he has been sacrificed wanted five local lads or academy playing...sadly not to be

Hence he wanted leave.
Agreed but i bet his attitude made it easier for a public display of saying we want him to stay = pushes up the price. Maybe what should happen is a proper look at the academy in terms of what they are there for, if it is the Chelsea develop and sell on model fair enough, but that is pretty soulless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.