Cole Palmer

Salah takes penalties. So does Haaland. A lot of the top scorers do. He also very good at it. That’s why Chelsea made him their main penalty taker. It’s also something we have been crap at for years.
We dont get anywhere near as many pens as the chavs do , it is baffling they are getting so many and we dont . The manhandling of thor is worth one a week but we dont get them

Salah takes penalties. So does Haaland. A lot of the top scorers do. He’s also very good at it. That’s why Chelsea made him their main penalty taker. It’s also something we have been crap at for years.
Not with the sheer volume that Chelsea have gotten the penalties. Imagine us with a few more.

How many starts in The Premier League did he get with us?
A few especially during last seasons run in. Didn't do quite well enough in those starts. Bobb has already netted in the Premier League.

You clearly despise the success the lad has had. So best we leave it there I guess.
I don't but I don't get the the hype either. I don't care if I am being baited either. He didn't do himself justice when at City is the issue.

I must admit that I thought he'd be a bench warmer for them.
How wrong could I be ? Proved himself in a team struggling for an extra dimension. He's their go to guy, now. Long may it continue. Especially as we don't have to play them again this season.

A few especially during last seasons run in. Didn't do quite well enough in those starts. Bobb has already netted in the Premier League.
You do realise he was nursing himself back into form after 're covering from a bad injury ,playing out on the left wing ,iirc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.