Cole Palmer

I feel like £45m-£50m for a fringe player (let’s be honest) is too good to turn down, even factoring in our lack of depth. If we could get a sell on percentage clause too, even better. The journos are also reporting that Palmer is open to leaving and has been all summer. Pep even alluded to that too recently.

This has annoyed me, why are we open to selling one of our talented players... Especially to Chelsea.

This just doesn't make sense.
You said it yourself. One of our talented players. Not one of our most talented or a superstar. A squad player.

And to get £45m? That’s why it makes sense.

My buddy who has pretty good sources at Chelsea (hosts a big podcast on them) says he's hearing £40m + add-ons (presumably to get to the £45m). I am sick about it to be perfectly honest as I am certain he's got it in him to develop into a superstar.

The right move for him to move away either on loan or permanently, but doing it to Chelsea just doesn't make a lot of sense. I can't see him getting guaranteed minutes there this season especially with Sterling looking very good.

This has annoyed me, why are we open to selling one of our talented players... Especially to Chelsea.

This just doesn't make sense.
It makes perfect sense to get the highest fee possible for a player who seems to want to leave or is at least open to a move.

My buddy who has pretty good sources at Chelsea (hosts a big podcast on them) says he's hearing £40m + add-ons (presumably to get to the £45m). I am sick about it to be perfectly honest as I am certain he's got it in him to develop into a superstar.

The right move for him to move away either on loan or permanently, but doing it to Chelsea just doesn't make a lot of sense. I can't see him getting guaranteed minutes there this season especially with Sterling looking very good.

I seriously hope that Chelsea have got the whole transfer business totally wrong and they end up being caught up with FFP issues and losing plenty in the long run .

Fucking bizarre approach .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.