Cole Palmer

I console myself by wearing a Chelsea top with Cole on the back....the other day the letter "C" fell off. Positives are, my spanish neighbour lets on to me more.

I'm happy for Cole to be doing well, every club will want a City youth player now, quids in!

There was reportedly some behaviour in questionable taste between him and the spanish lad, Gomez, immediately after england won the euro U21 final against spain. Celebrations taken a little too far, and perhaps some cross words exchanged. I wondered to myself if that played a part in his standing here?

There was reportedly some behaviour in questionable taste between him and the spanish lad, Gomez, immediately after england won the euro U21 final against spain. Celebrations taken a little too far, and perhaps some cross words exchanged. I wondered to myself if that played a part in his standing here?
If the hierarchy have chosen Gomez over palmer then we really are screwed

He had the bit between his teeth today for obvious reasons and played well so fair Fucks to him.
Nowhere near worthy of the adulation he will receive for a last minute penalty but c’est la vie.
The answer is still no to the OP and even more so after seeing how little respect he has for us judging from a couple of shithouse moments.
I won’t give him a second though now until the return game.

No point in keeping unhappy players, but I was surprised Zinchenko, Gundoghan and Palmer seemed to want away, they were all getting, or about to get, plenty of game time, in arguably the best team. There must surely have been something going on behind the scenes.

He wouldn’t get in this City side so fair cracks to him. Pep doesn’t bow down to anyone, that’s why we’re the best.

Spot on, same with Sterling as well, see ya later, they’ll win fuck all and that’s what it’s all about…..oh and getting in England squad as well

No point in keeping unhappy players, but I was surprised Zinchenko, Gundoghan and Palmer seemed to want away, they were all getting, or about to get, plenty of game time, in arguably the best team. There must surely have been something going on behind the scenes.
Zinchenko clearly knew the gvardiol plan, Palmer didn't have the confidence to make it and gundo spent 8 years here fulfilled every dream and decided to try Spain, as bad as their accountants are Barca are still Barca. Big payday etc as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.