Cole Palmer

Remember when Jesus had a good few months when he first signed for Arsenal...?
Jesus and Zinchenko are both very good players nothing more nothing less.

We let them them both go happily to a rival, same with Palmer.

Losing the three of them has not weakened us in anyway, in fact there is a strong argument we have become a lot better without them.

Last edited:
I haven't watched much of Oscar Bobb, so I'll trust City fans' judgement when they keep saying he's a bigger talent.

I do agree with you though, that it has worked out for Chelsea, Palmer and City. We've all gotten what we wanted out of that deal, for now.

Obviously my hope is that he keeps developing and one day soon turns into the sort of player City will regret having let go.
Cole Palmer, has been a shining light in a dull Chelsea team. However players shouldn't be judged too soon. Look across your town and see how Gabbi Jesus and Zinchenko where hailed and all media hailed what a bollock Pep had dropped. I do hope the guy makes it, but managers and their staff spend hour upon hour with these people and you have to trust their judgement.

Losing the three of them has not weakened us in anyway, in fact there is a strong argument we have become a lot better without them.

Between the three of them, didn’t we raise about £100M? That has definitely helped the Club not only self-finance improvements, but probably make a good dent in our FFP calculations.

A few weeks ago it was Cole Palmer for England, and indeed he was drafted into a depleted squad.
This morning, after a scouse win at home against Fulham, apparently, Curtis Jones is good enough for an international call-up.
Foden, Maddison and Grealish will soon be out at this rate, and carry on like this and even poor old Kalvin won't make the squad anymore.

Typical pathetic , bitter point of view
Put yourself in his shoes.
Bit part player at the Champions,or ...a new dimension, new experience,away from friends and family,regular premiership football for a gifted lad...who just wants to play.Not a City fan talent to burn, manager says he wants me to stay.....But I'm not sure how long the manager himself will stay......A top manager from London says ill give you a game of fotball every week....What would you do ?
Be honest ;)
You’re replying to a comment about Sancho.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago it was Cole Palmer for England, and indeed he was drafted into a depleted squad.
This morning, after a scouse win at home against Fulham, apparently, Curtis Jones is good enough for an international call-up.
Foden, Maddison and Grealish will soon be out at this rate, and carry on like this and even poor old Kalvin won't make the squad anymore.
as i said yesterday being called up to a team that consistently plays harry maguire is hardly a nod to quality especially not while waistcoat is in charge

A player I had watched rise through the ranks at youth level and I had hoped would be a big player for us for years to come? Nothing weird about it. Obviously being gutted every time you hear his name is putting it a bit strongly but I do feel gutted every time I watch Livramento play for Newcastle.

Just ignore the tosser, grown men wear football shirts with teenagers names on and will only put the same undies on on a match day, yet this tit wants to make his stand that being gutted you think you’ve let a great talent and kid from your home town leave and he just so happens to be ripping it up and progressing at an incredible rate

That’s what concerns him you’re acting 10 and being weird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.