Cole Palmer

Hat trick against a relegated side. Lol.

Come on now.
Not sure I agree. For starters Everton aren't your typical bottom feeders and even if they were a first half hattrick is an achievement regardless. Ignoring this game he's had a good year overall, far better than any of us thought. If you want to argue he's overhyped fine - but he's a very talented, young, homegrown player. We shouldn't be letting those go (I'm aware he essentially forced the move)

Pep literally said that. But palmer had made his mind up.
Maybe he likes being the big player at a mid table club rather than just another player at a top club

It will be a decade of Pep at City soon. It boggles the mind how some people still aren't used to the fact that if a player doesn't want to be here, he will let them go for the right price. Reminds me of the people who still shit themselves whenever Eddie plays out from the back.

We don’t truthfully know why he moved on and may not until books are published. I suspect Chelsea have guaranteed him more football.
Probably a good signing on fee maybe 10+ million. A rise in his Salary possibly from £50,000/£70,000 a week to possibly in excess of £100,000 a week with Chelsea. Guaranteed game time too. Why would he stay.

If he was being judged at City only on the ball, he’d still be here I reckon. But at elite level you need to graft off it, especially for Pep. Not seen that in his game as just seen switching off on Tarkovski.
To be fair the game is pretty much over. Our own players often slow down a bit when the games done.

Pep wanted him to stay - if he didn’t graft he wouldn’t want that

we sold him for £40m, now worth £100m

with hindsight might have been more sensible to loan him out like he wanted

If we could have have loaned him out and didn't we need our Heads feeling, he's a top player and we shouldn't say otherwise it's small time.

Sometimes you just have too many good players in certain roles and if one wants more game time and he feels he ain't gonna get it then what can you do?

Probably a good signing on fee maybe 10+ million. A rise in his Salary possibly from £50,000/£70,000 a week to possibly in excess of £100,000 a week with Chelsea. Guaranteed game time too. Why would he stay.

Manchester lad. Players are human beings too and for a youngster to move to a difficult city like London is daunting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.