Cole Palmer

My honest opinion on Palmer..
I like the lad and think he's a very good player who's playing in a middling team so he's going to stand out more.
If he was playing for us against 9 or 10 men back for most of the game then he wouldn't get the room to play in the balls that had does against less packed defences and that's not a dig at him.
The one thing about him we could do with is his penalty taking confidence..he doesn't look like missing when he steps up and fair play to him, but would he be as cool if it was a title deciding kick or a final?..who knows but I think he would do fine.
Next season will be a big one for him as teams won't afford him the time and space he's been given this season.
I hope he does well albeit not when he's playing against us..

I've no problem with him asking to leave to look for first team football.

I certainly don't think he made the right choice regardless of what he's producing this season, If Pep wanted him to stay then he certainly would have been involved with the squad rotation like most other players.

At City, He would be another player in the team that gets rotated. At Chelsea, He's a big fish in a small pond maybe that's what he needs to get the best out of himself.

Either way he's not with us anymore so fuck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.