Cole Palmer

They're not, but even in the fantasy priced world of football transfer fees, Palmer is never worth £100 million.
I don't really want to disagree but if they paid 45m for him they would not be selling him for less than double what they paid after a season when he has scored 20 goals and had a bucketful of assists, as well.

Of course, they aren't going to be selling anyway.

Not just Cole but other players follow this price hike, they go and have a season and boom the club they joined cashes in on them.

The kid from the rags for example 17m to 64m on the back of 9/10 goals lol

When the game actually mattered he was on the periphery against a team with no legs after a gruelling mid week game.

Good player but just like a lot of English players, way overhypted. Yesterday was a perfect example of the mentality needed to dislodge a city player. He didn’t have the fight to do that.

In hindsight palmer should have waited at least one more season. Anyway, he won’t care, he is doing well so what does it matter now to city fans?

Edited for the truth
I'd say that Sterling got way more hatred in his last couple of years with us than Palmer has got. Some of it was vicious. And that was with him still at the club. Mahrez too. All that FFS stuff. Yes; in the end, it was very much irony driven. A punchline, of sorts. Not in his first couple of years with us, though. What Palmer is getting is tame in comparison. If there has been any posts spouting off directly saying that they hate him, point them out and I'll look at them.* I don't pretend to see every post about him. It's impossible to spot everything on a forum this size, hence the importance of the report function

*That's aimed at everybody Alf, not just you, by the way.

I've never seen anything like it. Folk trying to convince themselves he had an absolute fuckin shocker of a game. When he played well. Seems to be the thought he's left the club and become an absolute bargain for Chelsea they can't except. Fuckin really weird.
It's is weird. A lad who came all way through our academy who has got his big move, and is now doing very well for himself. What's the problem? Players come, players go. He's never said a bad word about us since he left, as far as I am aware. So good luck to the kid. I hope does exceptionally well for himself except when we plays against us.

I'd say that Sterling got way more hatred in his last couple of years with us than Palmer has got. Some of it was vicious. And that was with him still at the club. Mahrez too. All that FFS stuff. Yes; in the end, it was very much irony driven. A punchline, of sorts. Not in his first couple of years with us, though. What Palmer is getting is tame in comparison. If there has been any posts spouting off directly saying that they hate him, point them out and I'll look at them.* I don't pretend to see every post about him. It's impossible to spot everything on a forum this size, hence the importance of the report function

*That's aimed at everybody Alf, not just you, by the way.
Well, there was this guy insinuating that people had a hard-on for an ex-player, that was a bit random, not hatred but still a bit weird.

What do you think?

I was one of those saying how good a deal we got selling him. But in hindsight it’s a shame he isn’t still with us. KDB getting on and him and foden centre mid could’ve been the combo for the next decade. Oh well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.