Colin Bell Level 1 - Have the seat rows moved?

trotsky

Noticed in the game against the dippers that, for the first time, our seats got rained on. I thought this was due to the wind direction etc. But a mate of mine reckons two rows at the front that were "AA" and "BB" are now A and B and consequently everyone is two rows further forward.

It sounds weird to me, but if this is the case surely the club should have issued renewed seasoncards with the new row number (or did they think we weren't intelligent enough to work it out). The second tier roof-edge does seem to now be directly above us, but it's not the kind of thing I previously took much notice of.

I have moved once and chose the seats carefully (3 hour train journey back with a wet 11year old ain't ideal).

Can anybody shed some light on this, or is it a case for Scooby Doo and the Gang?

I am near back in 128 and def not moved, as the moaning old **** behind me would have blamed the ref for it, as soon as we kicked off. Anyone else here in 128 hears the bloke constantly saying "we are playing 14 men here carol, them, and the 3 officials. That linesmen never raise his flag against them!" blah blah blah.....
He's even had a go at some lads in front of me who I would not even look at !!!! He is a looney! On a suicide mission....

The first row is A. All the rows behind are alphabetical up to the 26th row which is Z.
The 27th row is AA, 28th BB, 29th CC etc.

It's always been like that.

TROUSERS said:
I am near back in 128 and def not moved, as the moaning old **** behind me would have blamed the ref for it, as soon as we kicked off. Anyone else here in 128 hears the bloke constantly saying "we are playing 14 men here carol, them, and the 3 officials. That linesmen never raise his flag against them!" blah blah blah.....
He's even had a go at some lads in front of me who I would not even look at !!!! He is a looney! On a suicide mission....

does he always call the ref by his name "your a joke wiley" "how can you not see that atkinson?" etc?

Blue-Eyes said:
The first row is A. All the rows behind are alphabetical up to the 26th row which is Z.
The 27th row is AA, 28th BB, 29th CC etc.

It's always been like that.

So they've not moved then.

I'm going mad...youngsters please take note - it gets you eventually, so "Just say NO".

Yes, he sits with 2 women. He knows every ref name before kick off. If Adebayour was stood on the penalty spot at kick off, De Jong on his shoulders so he can kick the goalies head off whilst goalie being kicked in nuts by Tevez, and the linesmen flagged it, he would say "It's a fix.They're all bent Carol, everytime, it's all a fix!"
Don't know why he comes.
Where do you sit mate?

TROUSERS said:
Yes, he sits with 2 women. He knows every ref name before kick off. If Adebayour was stood on the penalty spot at kick off, De Jong on his shoulders so he can kick the goalies head off whilst goalie being kicked in nuts by Tevez, and the linesmen flagged it, he would say "It's a fix.They're all bent Carol, everytime, it's all a fix!"
Don't know why he comes.
Where do you sit mate?

im near the front of 128 mate, theres afew couples who are barking mad near us one couple hate the ref and the other couple absolutly hate city!

I'm in 309 and have up untill the liverpool game never got wet, must have been the wind.

I am in 125 row A right at the very front and surrounded by a great bunch of people. Think it was probably the direction of the wind at the Liverpool match because I can't remember ever getting so wet, but I didn't notice it until the end of the game because I was enjoying it too much!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.