Colin Bell stand lvl 3 on Monday, anyone got a guide?

Blue Smarties

Didn't think I was able to make Monday but turns out I can which means I'll be making a first appearance in the Colin Bell Stand... right up in level 3. I've been up in the east stand on level 3 before but that's always been just over the away fans so the noise travels... any ideas on what to take? So far I've got these;

Fashion_Leather_Gloves.jpg

thermos-1-2-litre-multipurpose-flask.jpg

3056ab.jpg

38118.jpg

Anything I'm missing?

...and for myself;

vuvuzela.jpg

advice_08.10_.07_loudtalker_main_.jpg

Charm and Charisma would be a good start,stick your gloves and binoculars up yer arse otherwise you be on level one again before you know it......head first!!!
330 me make yourself known.....if you dare !!! :)

It's a good view up there. Only sat there once, for the game against Derby when Johnson scored our first home goal in about six months. You can really get a sense of the tactics and positions players take up.

I now live abroad, so no longer a Season Ticket holder - but, as a CityCard holder with oodles of loyalty points & in a City Supporters Club, however, I get to select different seats on different levels.

I have to say that Level 3 is my favorite, having gone there initially because of my Live4City daughter (family stand too dull). Great sense of team play,tactics etc and still very good atmos.

AND SEAT 326 has always been a particular special place for us too!
Not seen any bags of barley-sugars being passed around yet - and we don't suck fisherman's friends there either!

Don't forget to hire a sherpa (Sherpa Tensing is not available) to reach the heady heights - plus you'll need and ice pick and ropes etc.
Oh .... and.... a bottle of oxygen wouldn't go amiss if you are above Z row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.