collymore

MMA

anyone listening to him. hes slamming robby. chelsea fans phoning in and doing it too. at one point collymore said robby is a disgrace because hes not trying and keeping players like johnson out of the team. so many things wrong with that. johnsons injured plays in a differnt position ect.. and about robby taking drugs. pele has come out and rubbished what was written but there not even mentioning that. i hope the club sue him

The man is a gobshite, a prick, a no mark and a woman beater. Oh forgot he also likes flashing his knob on car parks.

Five minutes of it and I turned off. I can't take the dogger seriously as for Danny Kelly he is a typical Tottenham fan....fat,ugly and an utter gobshite with a horrible accent.

I emailed them to point out that Johnson has been out since before October, Sturridge since January and Caicedo plays in a different position.

I added that this was just another attempt by talkshite to slur MCFC. Needless to say it hasn't been read out.

Listening to it and it makes me so fucking angry.

I have not got the proper vocabulary but there must be a blue out there who could phone up and say something like 'My god Collymore you are the opposite of what makes a top professional footballer. You threw away so much talent, you fucking hypocrite.'

15 goals in three seasons at Villa, yep you must of been trying hard. PRICK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.