come on bham

JULES

I want the blues of bham to win today. their fans have put up with more shite than even we have, ok they dont get massive crowds but do have a fair loyal following I just would like to see those guys get a cup for their fans.
thats all

I think they will, on penalties.

Dull game i expect Wenger will call them a bunch of dirty bastards even though the rapist will probably do the worst tackle in the game.

conormcfc said:
Birmingham fans haven't had to put up with as much shite as we have, no way. They don't have the rags on their doorstep for starters.

perhaps, however we have at least won a few trophies in our time, have we not?

JULES said:
I want the blues of bham to win today. their fans have put up with more shite than even we have, ok they dont get massive crowds but do have a fair loyal following I just would like to see those guys get a cup for their fans.
thats all

they are a crap club with crap support, can you imagine them in europe next season? they would well show us up.
the good thing is if brum win does it not keep the likes of liverppol out as in 6th wont qualify?

Before the season started I predicted Birmingham to win this cup, my Dad predicted Arsenal to win. So yeah c'mon Birmingham :)

Josh Blue said:
birmingham fans are the most annoying apart from the rags

Not as smug as arse fans.

"Yeah we won 7-0 but the ref had it in for us...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.