Come On Reading

We've beaten the blue dippers on the way to 3 out of the last 4 finals. Good omen I'd say.

unexpected item said:
We've beaten the blue dippers on the way to 3 out of the last 4 finals. Good omen I'd say.

That's one way of looking at it. The other is that we haven't beaten them at home since Pearce was in charge.

unexpected item said:

An' 'bout time we beat the BlueDippers at CoMS. Have we beaten 'em since Rooney's FatScouseGit played for 'em?

To win a cup yer probably only need to play well once, and it needn't be the final. It might be Wednesday that we need the performance or the next round, but it's also 'bout time we had a crap win, too.

jimharri said:
MCFC BOB said:
Neverton? Christ, we need to think of beter pisstake names.
Dipper-ton?
Selfpity-ton?
Giro-ton?
Scally-ton?
Bitterfuckers-ton?
Gollum-ton?
For Bolton, there is Notlob. For Arsenal, there is Arsewipe. For Liverpool, we have BinDippers. For United we have many.

But Neverton... it doesn't make sense.

MCFC BOB said:
jimharri said:
Dipper-ton?
Selfpity-ton?
Giro-ton?
Scally-ton?
Bitterfuckers-ton?
Gollum-ton?
For Bolton, there is Notlob. For Arsenal, there is Arsewipe. For Liverpool, we have BinDippers. For United we have many.

But Neverton... it doesn't make sense.
Seen Evilton once or twice for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.