Common Purpose.

i8therags said:
buzzer1 said:
That is the final aim mate, to microchip us like dogs and have us all robotical. They will pay our wages by topping our chips up and when we pay for our shopping at the supermarket(one supermarket ie Tesco, as we are seeing more and more), we will scan our arm/microchip, we wont even need people to serve us anymore, just like the self service tills that we now see, we are being conditioned. The next thing will be top up cards for City, where you can get served rapidly and the people with cash will be queing for yonks, so everyone will go for the city card. Money is slowly but surely being fazed out, the cards/microchips will be king. RESIST.
ha ha.I know what you;re saying.My works satnav busted so I phoned to get it sorted."whats your Email"they asked.I said I haven;t one and their arse fell through the floor.The phone went dead for an age,then they came back to me and asked in a slow none trusting,you aint comforming voice "can you ring back Monday"..I have an Email but I resisted,well ok I am old git that can;t remember it...But it;s a start.LOL

Ha Ha the bastards, well done mate, ha ha.

buzzer1 said:
Cheltblue said:
Yes mate, Dead Poets was and still is one of my most though-provoking films ever. Cant say the words 'common purpose' was ever the phrase i looked into, but everything you said in the OP is stuff that i have long thought in existance.

The problem i have is that while its very real to me, i also believe that it is such an integral part of the system and society that 'they' have forged for us, it is virtually impossible to to oppose or stop.

I will still do my little bit mate, teach me kids that its all bolox etc, and not be a sheep or a groveller. Peace to you mate, btw, if you havent seen it yet, try your best to get a copy of MOON RISING,(dvd), please. Nite Nite.

I do my bit as well mate, il f*ck it up whenever and wherever possible and i love doin it. Will look for the film.

Sleep Tight, no one is watching you!!!!!

If you want a little awkward thing.

Get yourslelf a premium rate number.

http://www.pimpmynumber.co.uk

You can register a premium rate number and divert it to yourself. When someone you don;t want to know you actual number give them your premium 0870 number, pisses them right off.

People like the bank, elec and gas, sky they all get it.

Fight the power.

sugar coated comunist frame to reach greater capitalist gains...thats what i think it is...We think we are getting more than the comi state workers but we are not.The way electronics have evolved,the cost of producing a TV,computor,dvd etc is nothing yet we are all chuffed to bits with it all thinking we;ve made it.In truth if the ratio of avarage Joe;s wealth and the uper class;s was replicated in say 1960,then there would proberbly have been mass starvation..We have never had it so good in terms of eating and pressing plastic buttons,but mark my words ,the gap is dangerous and can only be maintained by the conditioning of our mind...................Right luv who;s nicked the f@ckin remote.

silverback said:
There is already a thread about dolphins..... ooops sorry I thought it said porpoise.

i saw one of your posts yesterday. always seem to have a 'fishy feel' to them.

Here is a link to a talk given by Grian Gerrish, who heads up a campaign to expose Common Purpose. The talk is in 6 parts (you can watch each consecutive part as the previous one ends).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Pvs-pgbic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Pvs-pgbic</a>

It's frightening .. and I think as you watch it, that you'll agree that it's not far off the truth about what's going on in Britain today. You'll feel it.

Pass the link on to all your contacts - this organisation (and much more) needs exposing.

I've taken part in Common Purpose, does that mean I've been assimilated? It just seemed like a good way to find out about the place where I work and develop some useful contacts across public, private and voluntary sectors at the same level as myself. I even met my wife on Common Purpose.... ah I see how they do it now, bugger!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.