Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they do that ?
Because they weren’t shifting. Unless matchday members have bought them all which is a possibility I suppose. When I checked this morning there were literally thousands left….it would be the highest day of sales ever for a Wembley trip if they have actually sold…hope they have tbh

Because they weren’t shifting. Unless matchday members have bought them all which is a possibility I suppose. When I checked this morning there were literally thousands left….it would be the highest day of sales ever for a Wembley trip if they have actually sold…hope they have tbh
Anyone in the world can buy a membership then 4 tickets right now, so it is plausible it is record demand in a time of very high demand.

People getting very tetchy with one another in this thread, not surprised there’s thousands of posts about blue on blue knocking seven bells out of one another at matches.
The business that is Manchester City and the FA couldn’t give a shit about a boycott as the treble winners, the greatest footballing team that the world has witnessed over the past few years along with some of the biggest record breaking footballers are raising the curtain on another premiership season, and all the new membership holders can now easily get tickets for themselves and their family and friends, to go and watch their new team at Wembley in the school holidays, and I don’t think their bothered what time it kicks off or day of the week it is, which these modern day businesses know and are relying on. Just imagine if they gave these new members 20,000 points as well, as a welcoming gesture for attending this match.
All the regulars need to keep an eye on what’s happening at Newcastle regarding their away ticket allocation, and stop all the bickering get onside with one another because before you know it you’ll only be doing 5 away games a season and every semi-final and final will be a ballot.
Regarding the community shield, do what you want to do go or don’t go, the businesses don’t give a fuk.

Anther two with around 1,700 in total it seems (532 and 531 at the time), 3 blocks left to be released about 1k each.

The newer blocks are better seats and sell quicker.
what about 550 and 551 have they sold or already greyed?

what about 550 and 551 have they sold or already greyed?
Yeah the North West arc were on sale first including those.

539 to 528 were originally the ones not on sale, so now just 530-528 are left in the store room as it stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.