Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember losing to Liverpool last year when Haaland missed a couple of sitters and Nunez scored a late winner. They were all set to challenge us for the league with their new star striker and Haaland was going to flop.

Fast forward ten months and we've completed the treble, Haaland has broken the PL goalscoring record, Liverpool finished in the Europa League places and Nunez failed to even get in to double figures in the league.

The community shield is one of those that's nice if you win it but it's not really a big deal if we lose as it's hardly a good indicator for the upcoming season.

I remember losing to Liverpool last year when Haaland missed a couple of sitters and Nunez scored a late winner. They were all set to challenge us for the league with their new star striker and Haaland was going to flop.

Fast forward ten months and we've completed the treble, Haaland has broken the PL goalscoring record, Liverpool finished in the Europa League places and Nunez failed to even get in to double figures in the league.

The community shield is one of those that's nice if you win it but it's not really a big deal if we lose as it's hardly a good indicator for the upcoming season.

This needs to be posted on every page of the match thread on Sunday.

Anybody know where the City fan zone will be on Sunday? Not heard anything yet (mind you they’d run out of booze by the time I got to the front of the queue last time!)

Ortega, Walker, Dias, Stones, Laporte, Rodri, Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Haaland

Subs: Ederson, Lewis, Akanji, Phillips, Alvarez, De Bruyne, Cancelo, Palmer, Mcatee

I anticipate a defeat and the press love-fest for Arsenal in full flow. It's a marathon not a sprint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.