Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have some very good things in place for ticketing off the back of their fans complaining to their club.

All U16s PL tickets in every stand in Anfield are just £9.

10,000 tickets over a full season for PL games are on offer to be applied for by fans with an ‘L’ postcode for just £9 per game for adults. It’s called the Local General Sale Tickets scheme.

I think they’re both excellent initiatives and when compared to City and seeing how much U16s pay (creeping over £40 for some of the bigger games now) and we have nothing in place for local fans, in fact it feels like tourists are favoured.

Thanks for pointing these facts out, I ignorantly had no idea about these. Fair play to LFC on this one, City should do similar but doubt they ever will. The daytrippers are the ones who spend the cash in the club shop.

Liverpool have some very good things in place for ticketing off the back of their fans complaining to their club.

All U16s PL tickets in every stand in Anfield are just £9.

10,000 tickets over a full season for PL games are on offer to be applied for by fans with an ‘L’ postcode for just £9 per game for adults. It’s called the Local General Sale Tickets scheme.

I think they’re both excellent initiatives and when compared to City and seeing how much U16s pay (creeping over £40 for some of the bigger games now) and we have nothing in place for local fans, in fact it feels like tourists are favoured.
Don’t forget though that they only have 25k season ticket holders so they can fleece tourists for one off games.

What do we think will be achieved by boycotting this game? The Fa, premiere league and TV companies will all suddenly realise that we have had enough and change their ways? It's an empty gesture that will have zero impact.
I get the need to save money, I understand and agree that we need to be heard and taken into account, but this will do fuck all. Lets not pretend this is a grand gesture, when in truth a lot wouldn't have bothered anyway.
The 5k raised on the just giving page shows it’s far from an empty gesture.

Very interesting to note that an inadequate, under facilitised, run down ground just out side Manchester, was deemed acceptable and appropriate for an FA international game last night.

Call me old fashioned if you like but this stinks of ‘you scratch my balls & I’ll scratch yours,Mr Gill’

Arse fans....11 miles....1 hour max return journey.
City fans....400 miles....8 hours min return journey.

City are the Champions
Arse are invited as losers.

Who in a fair and reasonable world could deem this to be an appropriate decision.

Boycott,publicise and donate to CITC food bank !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.