Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the greatest team we will ever see and we need milk every moment. I think 4pm is, not perfect, but a reasonable compromise. Well done to those who helped change the FA's minds. Perhaps those who have been so judgemental can calm down a bit now. Those who want to attend can go and those that may have good reasons for not attending can watch on TV. We are free to do what we want. This country has not yet turned into a Fascist or Stalinist state so let's just enjoy things for now.
It’s all about bowing down to Televised football around the world, fuck the fans who have to fork out 100’s of pounds to get down there,if you want to to do that it’s up to you mate but it’s a big fuck off from me.

This is the greatest team we will ever see and we need milk every moment. I think 4pm is, not perfect, but a reasonable compromise. Well done to those who helped change the FA's minds. Perhaps those who have been so judgemental can calm down a bit now. Those who want to attend can go and those that may have good reasons for not attending can watch on TV. We are free to do what we want. This country has not yet turned into a Fascist or Stalinist state so let's just enjoy things for now.
Totally agree with this. Not sure how this turned into anything else. There’s nothing in the 1894 statement divisive for me. They’re ASKING for a boycott. Nobody will be turning up in donkey jackets or Hi-viz forming picket lines ffs. I’ve decided to boycott. Others haven’t. It’s fine. I blame social media. Remember the levels of vitriol during Brexit? Same with Covid. Folks genuinely wishing people dead.

If you’re boycotting, great! If you’re not, you can spread out on my seat. And before anybody says it, no level of tourist replacement will fill our end. Without a boycott I reckon we wouldn’t sell out for all the reasons people have mentioned who just can’t afford it.

the more we let TV dictate our game the worst the Kick off times will be.

we all remember the 11 am kick off with Everton on a sunday to suit the Chinese market.

The Italian game has been killed off for fans, TV being one of them and kick offs all over the weekend

Totally agree with this. Not sure how this turned into anything else. There’s nothing in the 1894 statement divisive for me. They’re ASKING for a boycott. Nobody will be turning up in donkey jackets or Hi-viz forming picket lines ffs. I’ve decided to boycott. Others haven’t. It’s fine. I blame social media. Remember the levels of vitriol during Brexit? Same with Covid. Folks genuinely wishing people dead.

If you’re boycotting, great! If you’re not, you can spread out on my seat. And before anybody says it, no level of tourist replacement will fill our end. Without a boycott I reckon we wouldn’t sell out for all the reasons people have mentioned who just can’t afford it.
Your last sentence is spot-on. Finance is the biggest issue for most people. I have to pick and choose matches like everyone else. I used to do every home and away but those days are over. This country is a pretty shit place at the moment and football is a major positive for a lot of people. But social media has turned every issue into a bitter battle. It has affected a lot of people's mental health...and not in a good way.

We are stirring up a hornets nest here !!

The CS,if it continues, should revert to the home of the Champions which was traditionally the case until FA incompetence generated huge debts.

Our ground,our day,our time,our opponents.

We must not let this momentum slacken, can we get MPs involved, questions in parliament etc.

If HH Sheikh Mansour has a word with Sunak, it’ll be at The Etihad before you can say political expediency !!

Seriously though, this is gaining substantial traction, and opening many opportunities to leverage even more pressure.

Every avenue, politician, celebrity etc must be exploited to the full cos there is more at stake here than a one off location and ko time.

We can be the catalyst and example for other clubs fans and begin the process of returning power to the fans.

Vive la revolution !!

Next Step - Community Shield to be Played in Manchester

Power to the People

C`mon City. Make it happen.

Arsenal are only involved by invitation. They have not won anything, not `qualified`.

The FA invite Arsenal to play Manchester City, the FA Cup and Premier League winners, in Manchester on Sunday 6 August, 2023 at 16:00 (venue tbd).

Very poor from the parties that agreed to this revised kick off. Fans should still boycott it. Too many things are Londoncentric.
Too little too late.

Pandora is out of the box now and running amok
Never mind shaving 60 mins off the kick off as some sort of 'keep the Northern peasants happy token gesture'

Get the fucker played in the midlands,you Southern favouring cunts.
Too little too late.

Pandora's out of the box and running amok garnering support by the minute.

This boycott is much bigger than just 1 game,location or ko time.

It's about returning power to fans and away from arrogant goons who couldn't give a fuck about fans who pay their wages and expenses !!

They've done the least possible to attempt to appease us and buy off the mugs.

Fuck em stiffly, we're not going away.

Forcthose who are going get them black flags out !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.