Community shield questions ? (Merged)

Simon Le Tom said:
Inverness_MCFC said:
I get into Birmingham at 6.45am.... will there be any other blues hanging about? or even any pubs at that time?

I enjoy your commitment to having a full day on the booze, the sun should rise about 5:45 on Sunday so you'll need to start an hour early to fully immerse yourself in the experience.

my bus departs Inverness at 18.55 on saturday......its going to be a long trip... i just hope Mr Artois and the toilet are up to standard!

Inverness_MCFC said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Inverness_MCFC said:
I get into Birmingham at 6.45am.... will there be any other blues hanging about? or even any pubs at that time?

Wetherspoons open from 7, at least the Square Peg is, we're not getting there until 10 though!
are you trying to tell me i have 15 minutes of standing outside with a can?!
There will be 4 us getting off the Megabus at 9.55 & making the short walk to the Square Peg

Inverness_MCFC said:

Good commitment blue!

I lived in Fort William from 1998 up until last year.

Hellish journey.

Inverness_MCFC said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Inverness_MCFC said:

I enjoy your commitment to having a full day on the booze, the sun should rise about 5:45 on Sunday so you'll need to start an hour early to fully immerse yourself in the experience.

my bus departs Inverness at 18.55 on saturday......its going to be a long trip... i just hope Mr Artois and the toilet are up to standard!

You're on a 12 hour bus journey for this? Committed - yes. Mad - a bit ;-)

Getting a train from swansea at 2.00pm saturday to cannock. Stopping in a boozer that has b&b, then 9.00am sunday morning 2 coachloads of manchester/oldham lads how I know arriving at said boozer. Match and train back from new street to swansea. Home at about 8.00pm. Total cost including ticket/train/room and beer about £200.00. But its worth it.

Chairman Wesker said:
Anyone else getting a bus that arrives at colmore Circus ? It appeara a fair distance from villa park if anyone else is how are you getting to villa park?

That's not far from Broad St where a few have said they are drinking. Otherwise New St isn't far and you can get a train to Witton where everyone else will be!

Inverness_MCFC said:

Yes mate, I'll be starting on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Here are our supples...

beer_carlsberg_special_brew_123.jpg

Chairman Wesker said:
Anyone else getting a bus that arrives at colmore Circus ? It appeara a fair distance from villa park if anyone else is how are you getting to villa park?
We arrive at colmore circus at 9.55 its a short walk to the square peg. Then its about 10 mins to new st .then a short train ride to witton station a few mins from Villa Park . Alternatively you can go to Broad st , plenty of Pubs then on to new st
New st to witton £1.90 return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.