Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't be going, glorified friendly with a 400 mile round trip!.

Saving our money for one of these midweek away night league matches in the back of beyond, that end up costing more because the turds don't announce dates, or KO times until all the early deals have gone.

think most of our players will be playing this game as its a week b4 the season kicks off
In the 2014 CS after the last World Cup Fernandinho, Aguero and Zabaleta who were involved in the semi-finals and/or the final didn't feature at all, and Silva, Hart and Milner were on the bench. I would imagine we could have even more players reaching at least the semis this time.

I'm going can't wait to see the team play again, can we have fans coming on here that are going, all this negativity about travelling, cost etc it's City playing at Wembley ffs.

Couldn't give a rat's knackers.
It's a shit trophy and anybody who thinks it's part of some weird treble should have an anvil dropped on their head.
If we did win it , it would be engraved 2018.
When we win the league again next season the trophy will be engraved 2019.
The charity shield is the last of this season's pots.

I'm going can't wait to see the team play again, can we have fans coming on here that are going, all this negativity about travelling, cost etc it's City playing at Wembley ffs.
We'll said for those that don't want to go fine but don't try to put off those that do. Sounds like some people are getting complacent already. City at Wembley,cheap tickets,day out in London. What's not to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.