Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landed on my feet and blagged 2 tickets for the Bobby Moore suite through work, 3 course meal, free bar, padded seats behind our dugout and a night at the Wembley Hilton. posh football, i'll never see it again!

C'mon City!! 3-0

2 tickets. You only need 1... mate.

Why do they not play it at the home of the champions like they used to? Stupid question really - money for Wembley.

The roundabout is still on Google maps I'm looking forward to getting on there, it's been 7 years I think since I was dragged off it by the police for throwing a can at a coach with said can still in my hand.

If the 23k number is true, reckon about half of those must have gone to tourists in the capital, know very few others who are making journey down from Manchester

Really , out of the dozen or so blues i know , only one cant make it , he's on holiday , we will get decent support for this and we will be loud and proud , i think you will also find just as many tourists amongst the Chelsea supporters

Really , out of the dozen or so blues i know , only one cant make it , he's on holiday , we will get decent support for this and we will be loud and proud , i think you will also find just as many tourists amongst the Chelsea supporters

Spot on mate. Why do a small minority of nobs persist with claiming that real Blues watch the games from pubs! Can’t wqit to join the Blue Army on Sunday

Last edited:
The roundabout is still on Google maps I'm looking forward to getting on there, it's been 7 years I think since I was dragged off it by the police for throwing a can at a coach with said can still in my hand.

Sometimes you just wish for the Merseyside police !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.