Companies you have learned to despise

I bought a number of things from Curry’s for the flat when I moved in. I also got a kettle there recently. £5 back for recycling my old one too. Never a problem.

Revolut. Only today I needed to transfer money to someone in the ROI, which I did. I was then given a pop-up asking me to update the App. When it updated it wouldn't allow my back into the App. I kept getting a message at Login saying incorrect pass code, 'phone number, email. I've had the same code for eight bloody years and the other two since time began. Took over an hour of farting about with proving my identity with selfies and passport pictures before I got access again. Total cack.

Any company who asks for mobile phone number,don,t need one,don,t want one,See so many idiots crossing a road dead to the world about them or about to.

Any company that’s rings my mobile, introduces themselves then starts asking me to prove who I am!!!

You fucking rang me ffs. I usually gang up at this point.
Exbloominsactley. We deal with a rental agent that rents out MY property and when they call Me, I have to prove who I am. Time and time again I've asked why do you want to know who I am when You've just called me ??......You can hear the silence on the other end. I'm going to start by asking them for proof of who they are.

Fucking Lowells, the debt collectors, they've been after me for about 12 years, following me around from 1 address to another, for 56 quid! I have to admire their tenacity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.