Companies you have learned to despise

Openreach. It took them 6 months to upgrade my cable to super fast optic. When the job was finally completed I asked the bloke who connected me up what the problem was. His reply - "Lazy engineers.'

Comcast/Xfinity, Delta Airlines, UPS, etc. Numerous companies in the US enjoy oligopoly status - there's no need to compete for customers, it's all about extracting the most amount of money they possibly can.

RBS is the only one I can think of that I would absolutely never deal with again.
Good old RBS. I owed them £25k on 2 mortgages on 2 properties that where on the market when we moved abroad. During that credit crunch they panicked and demanded their money. I paid them £1.00 per month in postal orders until the properties sold then negotiated to clear the debt at £12,500....winner winner. Wouldn't deal with them again though.

Morrisons, often put the wrong stuff under the wrong labels, so you think the product you’re buying in cheaper than it is. Really annoys me.
I have heard they train Virgin Media and Talk Talk in customer service too...fucking woeful, had some dizzy cow berating me in the middle of the store because i had the audacity to wander back into the store when a self serve till registered the wrong price "You need to tell someone if you walk away from self service"...."Have you ever tried getting the attention of anybody on these self service tills, its like the Bermuda triangle of staff" she fucked off muttering under her breath back to waiting under some bridge and hunt goats...So yes

Morrisons, just like the high street full of fucking c*nts

Oh that feels better, its like group therapy this thread

Did you buy on credit card, just do a charge back and threaten them with the omnudbusman
Called AO today and they set up a conference call with Sharp.. After some scathing comments from me I’ve just received an email saying that the missing parts will be delivered to my address within 48 hours.. time will tell if that’s true…

I’ve only been waiting since October :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.