Comparing Speeches: Clinton Vs Obama

Bigga said:
Knight1979 said:
More yanks than you think Bigga.

But, wouldn't that set your country back, with that attitude? You know, how the rest of the world think "Dumb yanks!"??

Is the Republican strategy really THAT simple?

Yes it is. Swift Boat veterans? Checkers the dog? The Republicans have no faith in Americans and play upon ignorance and fear. The Demos have a little bit of faith. They polled women who voted for Bushy their main reason for voting for him? Rugged looks, or they reminded them of their father. Same for Reagan.

Knight1979 said:
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91757

I am convinced Palin is a CIA operative put together from the ground up

"her son enlisted in the military September 11th 2007 and will soon go to Iraq"

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I meant before, Knight! She's a Republican Party Dream!!

See, it's like she's bionic. Put together, like you say!

Better. Faster. Stronger (younger!!)... than Hillary Clinton!

Bigga said:
Knight1979 said:
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/91757

I am convinced Palin is a CIA operative put together from the ground up

"her son enlisted in the military September 11th 2007 and will soon go to Iraq"

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I meant before, Knight! She's a Republican Party Dream!!

See, it's like she's bionic. Put together, like you say!

Better. Faster. Stronger (younger!!)... than Hillary Clinton!

Yup I see your point Bigga I just hope voters can see this like you said......oh her sons name is Track, as in "Track and Field".......????

The campaigns just become Commander in Chief V's the West Wing.

Bigga said:
Pffffff... hahahahaha!!!

You couldn't dream it up if you were on acid, sniffing poppers, whilst eating a space cake!

It has everything. All we need now is vote rigging and we know how good the republicans are good at that....

Ok, back from washing my ears out with vinegar (couldnt find any acid so it had to do)

Thing is, I just cannot stand all this collectivist talk. Obama's speech was rife with it and there were times where it was perilously close to demanding people work for the state and the "greater good".

The fundamental problem with the majority of voters is they all are voting for a slice of the pie - at the expense of someone else. Equality? give it up. It is not possible, nor is it advisable. Government cannot regulate people into treating others with respect, especially not a Government that relies on keeping one section of the population happy over another.

Obama wont help the poor and black communities. He can't , 'cos he refuses to dismantle the failure of the century - "The War on Drugs". It was built upon good intentions, but good intentions is utterly irrelevant(we all know of the road that is paved with them). Only the outcome of a piece of legislation is what matters, and the outcome of the "War on Drugs" has been, and continues to be, disastrous. It gave Drug Barons a monopoly, made drugs extremely dangerous (Drug Cartels aren't the most responsible of people) leading to countless deaths , it filled the prisons with non-violent "criminals" , has taken incredible amounts of manpower and resources away from real, violent crimes and , last but not least, makes a mockery of the word "freedom". Who the hell are a bunch of suits in Washington, or in my case, London, to tell me what I can and cant put into my body? It's Orwellian, and akin to making certain books illegal - hey, there are plenty of books out there that could, and have caused war, murder, poverty, tyranny, genocide etc - The Bible being an obvious, but good, example ;)

All his speech was about what he/Government is going to give you, acting as tho the Government is some kind of Roman Abramovich who actually makes it's own money. It doesn't. It gets it off us (some legitimately .. I have no problem with the voluntary taxes ) by stealing from our paychecks at gunpoint. Actually no. It doesn't steal it. It owns our paychecks and nicely allows us to keep a certain percentage. Legends, they are.

Also, it is so nice that the Government looks out for us. Cant wait until they make it illegal to fucking scratch your own fucking ass whilst driving. The MUEN made me sick the other day, acting as lapdogs for the fucking Politicians by going out in force, like paparazzi on heat , taking snaps of everyone who wasn't playing by the rules and plastering their faces on the front page. Wankers.

I could go on and on ranting about these anti-freedom bastards, but I've been out for a few and I reckon I'll burst a blood vessel if a keep at it :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.