Complacency

Halfpenny

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as much as anyone. However, I don't want to be drawn into predicting a thumping City win. It's a matter of stopping yourself getting carried away. We're on form, United are stuttering. But as we all know, form counts for fuck all going into a derby. Even without Rooney they have a fair bit of quality in their team at the least, that said he will play. All the noises coming from Taggart are the same old mind games in that respect.

I do think we can beat them, we've done it already this season with Rooney in their side. But it was hardly the crushing win some blues are predicting. I just think people are getting far too carried away. I'd love us to smash the scum to pieces but a narrow win would do absolutely fine for me. I know we're going up in the world but keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

Obviously, this match means so much to both us, the fans and our push for 4th. Let's not put any unnecessary pressure on the lads eh?

CTID

Totally agree. It's asking for trouble to think otherwise. Leave all this misplaced cockiness and swagger to the rags. They're experts at it.

If we go at them like we did at the swamp in the 4-3..we should have a great chance to get the points.

agree with the post generally but was debating with a few lads in work about the old "form goes out of the window in derbies". does it really?? so the other night was spuds 1st league win in 10 years, liverpool rarely lose to gollum's lot and the rags consistantly twatted us during the mid 90's. when barca have been at their best they have hammered madrid. WE are on form and they are not. our start to the game should reflect this. i don't want to be too bold but we should beat them.

Please beat the rag wank-mongs, City. Don't care how it's done but no thinking about draws. Lets go for the jugular and play to our strengths and take the three points and if cheating is what it takes (though it shouldn't) then let us cheat.

Totally agree halfpenny, you have obviously been watching city for a long time;)

however we are going to smash em:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.