Complaint against GMP?

mammutly

This is partly "on topic" too.

Yesterday, before the match, I was walking through City square across the front of the shop. Now admittedly, I was texting on my phone and not really looking where I was going. I was just meandering towards the Star Bar and not bothering anyone. This, I think, is a normal sort of busy place situation that happens in stations, parks, shopping areas, concerts and various sporting events on a daily basis - large numbers of people in one place generally talking to their mates, joking laughing and causing no trouble.

What then is the justification for riding a massive fuck off horse through such amicable gathering dressed in full riot gear? And how is it OK to shout at a normal member of the public like me to "MOVE!"? I wasn't the one out of place. In no other area of busy public association would it be considered reasonable or acceptable to ride a huge horse through the middle of a crowd people. It achieves nothing and seems to be just some kind of GMP power trip. I think I'm going to complain to GMP.

Any thoughts?

Save your breath the Police Police themselves and you will get nowhere by complaining. The GMP are one of the worse run forces in the country and they care little for the general public let alone football fans who are lower than a snakes belly.

Last edited:

Yesterday, before the match, I was walking through City square across the front of the shop. Now admittedly, I was texting on my phone and not really looking where I was going. I was just meandering towards the Star Bar and not bothering anyone. This, I think, is a normal sort of busy place situation that happens in stations, parks, shopping areas, concerts and various sporting events on a daily basis - large numbers of people in one place generally talking to their mates, joking laughing and causing no trouble.

What then is the justification for riding a massive fuck off horse through such amicable gathering dressed in full riot gear? And how is it OK to shout at a normal member of the public like me to "MOVE!"? I wasn't the one out of place. In no other area of busy public association would it be considered reasonable or acceptable to ride a huge horse through the middle of a crowd people. It achieves nothing and seems to be just some kind of GMP power trip. I think I'm going to complain to GMP.

Any thoughts?

I saw them there was 2 right ? Walking past the shop towards the main entrance way,I was stood watching the band and I turned round when I heard the bloke shout MOVE,I thought Jesus OK mate.......

Any thoughts?

You should have just looked at him and started laughing, they hate that these types of Pillocks, give the fuckers no respect, irks them greatly

Save your breathe the Police Police themselves and you will get nowhere by complaining. The GMP are one of the worse run forces in the country and they care little for the general public let alone football fans who are lower than a snakes belly.

This...

I've seen directly how GMP treat the sick, vulnerable of our society and it's disgusting.
One rule for them, another rule for us.

They can attempt all the good pr exercises they want as seen in that new Sky1 documentary on GMP but that isn't the same GMP i've experienced.

In fairness the police are expected to play all kinds of roles in society, one minute being a peacemaker, then a social worker, then a law enforcer and so on.

Too much of police resources are taken up due to issues which should be dealt with by the NHS, I mean the amount of crimes commited by people due to their mental health state is very large.
Too many people criminalised because of their state of health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.