Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

BBC- Our match report v Huddersfield, Mentioned the cost of 92 million bringing on our subs
BBC- Today, Utd match report, Brings on Mata and Pogba, total cost over 130 million. No mention of cost

BBC- Our match report v Huddersfield, Mentioned the cost of 92 million bringing on our subs
BBC- Today, Utd match report, Brings on Mata and Pogba, total cost over 130 million. No mention of cost
Cause you're talking bollocks they came through the youth system.

They actually said rags 3 subs were worth £280 mil, so f!*! knows how much they think the top knot is worth coz I thought he was a freebie apart from the £1mil a month he awarded himself.

On another note I see Sly are running a loop saying one of our loanee's dived to get a pen in Holland - wtf

They actually said rags 3 subs were worth £280 mil, so f!*! knows how much they think the top knot is worth coz I thought he was a freebie apart from the £1mil a month he awarded himself.

On another note I see Sly are running a loop saying one of our loanee's dived to get a pen in Holland - wtf

The media just can't help themselves. Any hint of negativity they can dig up to turn against us they will find something or make it up. Slowly they're trying to turn as many neutrals against us and pro-rag as they can, they're following FA orders: remember "a strong Man Utd is good for English football" according to the FA. So because the useless cünts are no longer top dogs, or even top 4 dogs, the media and refs have to keep them relevant.

They're pissing against the tide though. The FA is shockingly inept as well as corrupt, we'll prove too strong to keep down in the end. We saw off ffp, we'll do the same with the rag/cockney media/FA cartel too. Gill only has to make one slip up and Sheikh Mansour's lawyers will clean him out.

The media just can't help themselves. Any hint of negativity they can dig up to turn against us they will find something or make it up. Slowly they're trying to turn as many neutrals against us and pro-rag as they can, they're following FA orders: remember "a strong Man Utd is good for English football" according to the FA. So because the useless cünts are no longer top dogs, or even top 4 dogs, the media and refs have to keep them relevant.

They're pissing against the tide though. The FA is shockingly inept as well as corrupt, we'll prove too strong to keep down in the end. We saw off ffp, we'll do the same with the rag/cockney media/FA cartel too. Gill only has to make one slip up and Sheikh Mansour's lawyers will clean him out.
Correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.