Complaints

uwe rosler 28

Does anyone know who I get hold of to make a complaint? Yesterday I get to the game to find mine and my friends tickets had been sold to Huddersfield fans Colin bell tier 3 not just that we was surrounded by them no trouble but it's a joke.

If you got to the match, how were your tickets sold? I don’t quite understand.

Are you on Twitter?

If so then @mancityhelp is the supporters services handle.

So clearly an error of some sort?

Yes it could have caused alot of problems but the Huddersfield fans were sound and found other sears but it's not the first time this has happened in my sears and around me sooner or later there will be trouble if people get confrontational about it when people are paying £50+ a ticket to be told they can't sit there as this seat isn't available and already sold.

Took your advice and 3 hours and 3 messages later still awaiting a response.

Shit, I was sold tickets for a disabled bay for a game so contacted them and they were very prompt sorting it out and were very apologetic, surprised to hear they're not responding to you.

Took your advice and 3 hours and 3 messages later still awaiting a response.

You'll find they're half decent at admin issues but will completely ignore any kind of complaints, id say you're best ringing but I dont envy the waiting and passing about from pillar to post that you'll no doubt encounter, 0161 444 1894

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.