Con at the bar - entrance T

That’s possibly the point.
No cash into tills (they don’t need them), therefore no cash tallying checking, therefore paying by cash is ‘free’ money if you can get away with it.
Understand that but so easy to spot by the Supervisors,brain dead getting a Criminal record for a couple of quid.

Understand that but so easy to spot by the Supervisors,brain dead getting a Criminal record for a couple of quid.

Two discreet cash sales per game and they’re probably more than doubling their wage for the day.

Good luck to them if they can get away with it I say.

Getting served at the bar in the 3rd tier yesterday entrance T, the young lads were asking if anyone was paying cash then offering a significant discount on the beer , cash going straight in their pocket. Would you report to the club or say fair does to them for showing initiative?
3178246.jpg

If they're on the fiddle it will come to light at the end of their shift.
My niece works there and has told me they check stock against takings after each game..
Think the Beer can easily be covered though through wastage.

Needs stopping as I don't mind paying as foolishly believe the money goes to the Club and not some scruffy scrote who's probably Rag or Dipper.

Think the Beer can easily be covered though through wastage.

Needs stopping as I don't mind paying as foolishly believe the money goes to the Club and not some scruffy scrote who's probably Rag or Dipper.
She's told me they've caught quite a few out trying various fiddles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.