Congratulations Manchester City FA Youth Cup 2024 Winners:

What's the situation with Ndala? He free at end of year or do City have him signed and possibly loaning out? Know he was at Club World Cup so City obviously prioritizing him.

Not sure who played the through ball for the eventual Heskey goal, but it was brilliant!

Looks like it was Noble. What a fantastic pass.

Not sure who played the through ball for the eventual Heskey goal, but it was brilliant!
Three touches from deep inside our own half. Superb goal.

Billy Bremner, Norman Hunter, Johnny Giles, Jack Charlton, Don Revie, Eddie Gray, Peter Lorimer your boys took a helluva beating!

Leeds hadn't had a serious shot in the first half and were overwhelmed by a very powerful second half from the City lads.

Think it was number 4 our centre half, also think he'd have got a goal if our full back hadn't pinched it with that header on the line! But I could be wrong that's the first time I've been to see the youth team since Foden was playing so I'm not familiar with any of the players bar the little I've seen of Jacob Wright when he came on for the first team (and he obviously didn't even play tonight)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.