Congratulations Phil Foden - winner of YSPOTY.

Was at the Echo Arena last night, and I have to say we are not popular at all on Merseyside. A rumble of boos and hisses from the bitter bastards in the audience every time City were mentioned.

And what was worse was when it became clear Brewster wasn’t going to get the award, you could audibly hear the resentment- I could hear the scouse couple behind whispering, “who the fuck’s he? Disgrace Brewster didn’t get it.”

Bitter bastards.

Of course we're not popular, We're Mancunian, they're Scousers. Liverpool aren't popular here either. I don't quite get what you was expecting? Speaking as somebody with a Scouse missus and all her family being red dippers, they're a lot more accepting of us than they are United. Every single one of them would sooner we won anything and everything if it meant United didn't

Of course we're not popular, We're Mancunian, they're Scousers. Liverpool aren't popular here either. I don't quite get what you was expecting? Speaking as somebody with a Scouse missus and all her family being red dippers, they're a lot more accepting of us than they are United. Every single one of them would sooner we won anything and everything if it meant United didn't

Off course they’re more accepting of us than United, any fool could surmise that (I don’t believe I mentioned the rag twats in my post, so not sure why you’re bringing them into it).

And being married to a Scouse missus myself, and all her family being red dippers, I can assure you that they can’t stand the thought of us winning the league after what happened in 2014. And as someone who has lived in Liverpool since 1989, I know exactly how the tide of thought has turned, and its fine by me, but to extend it to a 17 year old English kid just because he happens to be playing for us at the moment, seemed to me to be a tad churlish. Clearly you don’t agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.