Congratulations Shaun Goater (new manager of Ilkeston FC)

They've got buxton on Saturday at buxton I'm gonna have a walk up to see a true city legend

Possibly the most racist town in England.

I play walking footy for Stanton Ilkeston FC and have a kickabout there just about every week. Had never noticed the racism but my team mates are good guys with brains.

How does racism manifest itself in Il'son?

Congratulations Shaun and all the best of luck, now what division do they play in, where the fuck is their ground and how do I buy a shirt? Made Uwe's playoff against Swindon, will try and make it to a game for these.
Might see you there!

Possibly the most racist town in England.
Typical sweeping statement from a self confessed uppity twat.
The sort of statement you would get from a Professional casual observer of football and life in general.
Folk like you ie Casual observer probably think that Leicester City were worthy winners of the premier league last season,and it's oakie coakie in the fairyland world of modern football, just like bluehammer 85 or whatever his name is who nods and supports anything football in a robotic moronic unquestioning style.
Gdm..your views on ilkeston are so 1980s it's not true,just lazy stereotyping .Get a grip.folk like you wouldn't last 5 mins in Ilkeston Town....a true REAL person like Shaun Goater, with his natural charm and intelligence will do just fine
Do us all a favour gdm and do your research before opening your big mouth about a proud close knit community
I,m sure Shaun Goater did,and will..

Last edited:
Typical sweeping statement from a self confessed uppity twat.
The sort of statement you would get from a Professional casual observer of football and life in general.
Folk like you ie Casual observer probably think that Leicester City were worthy winners of the premier league last season,and it's oakie coakie in the fairyland world of modern football, just like bluehammer 85 or whatever his name is who nods and supports anything football in a robotic moronic unquestioning style.
Gdm..your views on ilkeston are so 1980s it's not true,just lazy stereotyping .Get a grip.folk like you wouldn't last 5 mins in Ilkeston Town....a true REAL person like Shaun Goater, with his natural charm and intelligence will do just fine
Do us all a favour gdm and do your research before opening your big mouth about a proud close knit community
I,m sure Shaun Goater did,and will..
My apologies, I forgot to mention the unusually high proportion of angry, incoherent drunks.

think there is a good chance the goat will be seen eating a pie in the dugout before end of season. fuck me he has put some timber on since he stopped playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.