Connecting i phone to wireless router

Barcon

I'm not sure what's going on but, whenever I use my phone at home, it asks me if I want to connect to my wi-fi. When I say yes, it asks me for the password, I enter the password and it say's "unable to connect" (or something along those lines). What am I doing wrong here? I am definately entering the correct password. I have connected at other peoples houses with no problems, but those guys had macs and I have a p.c. Do I have to download some software or something? Any help is greatly apreciated.

I tried it and it didn't work. I have never been able to connect either, not like this just happened. Should I change my password and try again? P.S, I don't even know how to do that,

Make sure you are def putting in your encrytion case sensitive also pal.

Simply wont connect if not put in exact.

Having the same problem with mine since last upgrade. I presume it's a bug they will sort eventually.

There is a chance your router has mac address filter, if so you need to find the mac address of your iphone in the settings and then on your routers setting page put the mac address in so it allows you to join.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.