Conor Gallagher

Bloody hell. Gallagher isn't bad, but he'd be backup at the very best for us. Reminds me of Jimmy Bullard. Hard-worker, got attention for a few goals. That's about it.

I thought Gallagher was up there with Modric and Benzema as putting in one the best performances of any visiting players at the Etihad for Palace last season, and Messi Neymar Mbappe also came as well as Salah Mane etc. from other Prem teams.

Thought he was fantastic in that game. He was also fantastic in the return game at Palace later in the season.

Now, he could have been just well up for it and trying to impress against City while being well below that level in other games… but there’s a player in there if the right manager got hold of him because you don’t put in two good performances against City by fluke.

The last player I’d never really seen much of outside games against City who really impressed me playing against us as an opposing player was Bernardo Silva for Monaco.

I’m not saying we should sign him or owt, but there’s no way he’s shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.